Would you like to improve the chances of your fertility treatment being successful? Have you already been through several unsuccessful attempts with IVF/ICSI? Does your body react insufficiently to ovarian stimulation? Have you had several miscarriages? Is your sperm count low?
If this is the case, then – as a qualified therapist for TCM fertility treatment – I recommend that at your next attempt you combine Western reproductive medicine with forms of treatment offered by Chinese medicine.
At the start of such integrative treatment, I ask couples to have physicians specialised in the field of reproductive medicine carry out a detailed diagnosis. I then incorporate their results into my own diagnosis from the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). After in-depth consultation, you decide which mix of Western and Chinese medicine is best for you.
The strengths of Western medicine:
- Extensive diagnosis and treatment of hormonal problems as well as metabolic and blood coagulation disorders
- Diagnosis and partial therapy of immunological problems
- Genetic diagnostics
- Surgical procedures for the removal of polyps, fibroids, endometrial tissue, etc.
- Checking and flushing of the fallopian tubes
- Improved chance of fertilisation
The strengths of Chinese medicine (acupuncture and herbal therapy) are that it:
- Influences the quality of egg cells and sperm
- Supports regeneration after hormone stimulation
- Helps the uterus lining to develop
- Supports implantation after embryo transfer
- Supports in case of bleeding in early pregnancy
- Has an emotionally calming and balancing effect
In my practice for traditional Chinese medicine in Frankfurt I offer individual integrative fertility treatment. I work in a network of TCM therapists who are specialised dieticians or can help you to overcome emotional stress or a bad experience. In this way, we can give you exactly the support you need.
I would like to help you to make your wish for a child come true. Please call me or arrange an appointment online.
[almaron_button btn_title=’contact us‘ btn_url=’/termine-und-kontakt/‘]